♥ sayaainaashikin ♥

The Disclaimer



Bonjour! I'm the big boss here. So please be nice :)

Hye,my name is Aina Ashikin.Just call me Aina.From Penang,Malaysia,Knows English,Arab.School at SM Sains Sultan Mohamad Jiwa.Likes blogging.


Diary About Links Stuff


My BFF

Veronicca,Nazifa,Lyana



Words spirit

http://matcuoi.com
✖There's is nothing impossible in life.Remember how suffer you are through this life with your family,so prove it to everyone that you can do it.I loves everyone who nice to me✖


I LOVE CANON DSLR

Ihttp://matcuoi.comCANON

Arghhh!!!!!!!!!!!! 
hati sabor ye,dslr nie akan menjadi milik anda.Sabar....sabar....
entry kali nie aina x nak cakap banyak....just nak tunjuk dkt blogger semua cute picture from MR. GOGGLE kita,picture of canon dslr....cute-cute belaka
satu hari dslr nie akan menjadi milikku
hehehehehehe


sayang kamooo <3


sabor banyak-banyak >


comelnyer+sukanyer=nak sangat


harap-harap menjadi kenyataan

kita haruslah mimpi sampai ke bintang kerana mimpi itu akan menjadi realiti
MIMPI MENJADI REALITI