♥ sayaainaashikin ♥

The Disclaimer



Bonjour! I'm the big boss here. So please be nice :)

Hye,my name is Aina Ashikin.Just call me Aina.From Penang,Malaysia,Knows English,Arab.School at SM Sains Sultan Mohamad Jiwa.Likes blogging.


Diary About Links Stuff


My BFF

Veronicca,Nazifa,Lyana



Words spirit

http://matcuoi.com
✖There's is nothing impossible in life.Remember how suffer you are through this life with your family,so prove it to everyone that you can do it.I loves everyone who nice to me✖


saya aina ashikin >

Assalamualaikum semua....hello...korang taw kan yang aina suka berangan sorang-sorang.nie dya gmbar orang tengah berangan....hehehe





hahaha.....sapa yang nak gelak tu gelak je larh tak kisah pown....tapi tak kisah kan kalau ada orang yang nak perasan cun pown kan...

anyway happy school holiday